Sunday, July 14, 2013

One year of iriszucht.de

Looking backward and forward

In July 2012, after hesitating for a long time, I put my site iriszucht.de on the Web. A lot of things have happened since then - new chapters have been opened, the appearence of the site has been changed several times and iriszucht.de expanded into the social networks like Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Flickr, Pinterest and of course Blogger. It seems to be more and more important for everyone to stay connected with other people and there is a vast number of new possibilities in the net. Because iriszucht.de shall become a gathering place for everyone, who is interested in irises, it is necessary to further concentrate on networking. Besides I am conscious that iriszucht.de still needs more information about irises, their breeding and all those other absorbing facts, but you should know that there are already big themes in the works. Basic aspects, like "Beardless Irises" or "Bulbous Irises" will come and I am always trying to expand and improve already existing chapters. I am looking forward to make iriszucht.de even better - chapter by chapter, day by day. I hope that you will enjoy the pleasure of seeing irises of other people even as I do. Your comments and activities on iriszucht.de and its social profiles will always benefit the site!


No comments: